Forum De Tout le People Rajawi Index du Forum
Forum De Tout le People Rajawi
Vous Êtes Le Bienvenue Jrad

Forum De Tout le People Rajawi Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Facebook User Id Format ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum De Tout le People Rajawi Index du Forum -> Curva Sud -> Actualites
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
yaralaury
Nouveau

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Mar 9 Jan - 19:42 (2018)    Sujet du message: Facebook User Id Format Répondre en citant

Facebook User Id Format
> DOWNLOAD

Learn more Next steps To set up User-ID, you must first enable the feature in your Analytics account (Edit permission required), and then modify your tracking code. so the fact that facebooks id's are 64bit is very relvant. IMAO it's unlikely they would do such an idiotic move (not that they haven't done any so far, I give you that): they will likely just give different user ids to each app. .. Stack Overflow works best with JavaScript enabled .. If Facebook uses an unsigned big int, then you should use that. int414How to check if type of a variable is string?305What is the size of column of int(11) in mysql in bytes?407Facebook Callback appends '#=' to Return URL476The developers of this app have not set up this app properly for Facebook Login?1493How does Facebook disable the browser's integrated Developer Tools?0SQL Query for amount of products sold within dates? Hot Network Questions How to fix a broken End Gateway in Minecraft Survival? Why Google Translate translate back not same as the first time translate? Vce saturation voltage confusion Difference between 0-18V and -9V - +9V ChemicalData returns the correct result for "Sulfuric" but an empty list for "Sulfuric Acid". Learn more, including about available controls: Cookies Policy.FacebookJoin or Log Into Facebook Email or PhonePasswordForgot account?Log InDo you want to join Facebook?Sign UpSign UpThis page isn't availableThe link you followed may be broken, or the page may have been removed.Go back to the previous page Go to News Feed Visit our Help CenterEnglish (US)NederlandsFryskPolskiTrkeDeutschFranais (France)EspaolPortugus (Brasil)ItalianoSign UpLog InMessengerFacebook LiteMobileFind FriendsPeoplePagesPlacesGamesLocationsCelebritiesMarketplaceGroupsRecipesSportsLookMomentsInstagramLocalAboutCreate AdCreate PageDevelopersCareersPrivacyCookiesAd ChoicesTermsHelpSettingsActivity Log Facebook 2018. 2010-2018 XenForo Ltd.. And ofcourse it is also quite ease to cache the first query for some extra performance. They probably don't assign them sequentially. Hide this message. They have added a note in their documentation stating that their ids would be changed and would have an app scope. Join Stack Overflow to learn, share knowledge, and build your career. 2018 Google Privacy Policy Terms of Service cataldanskDeutschespaolFilipinofranaishrvatskiIndonesiaitalianolatvieulietuvimagyarNederlandsnorskpolskiportugusportugus (Brasil)romnsloveninasloveninasuomisvenskaTing VitTrkeetina English‎ . .. shareimprove this answer answered Jun 22 '12 at 21:42 dleavitt 1,1961214 add a comment up vote -5 down vote I would just stick with INT. which by my count it 4294967296. –Elmer Apr 22 '11 at 11:40 add a comment up vote -6 down vote Unless you expect more than 60% of the world's population to sign up, int should do? shareimprove this answer answered Jan 31 '10 at 15:05 Tarydon 4,0631623 1 Maybe I wasn't clear. so i have a table that looks like this: profile - profilekey smallint primary key - profilename varchar - fbprofileid bigint and one that looks like this somethingelse - profilekey smallint primary key - somethingelsekey smallint primary key - somethingelsename varchar and my queries for a singe page could be something like this: select profilekey, profilename from profile where fbprofileid = ? now i take the profilekey and use it in the next query select somethingelsekey, somethingelsename from somethingelse where profilekey = ? the profile table almost always gets queried for almost any request anyway, so i don't consider it an extra step. That makes comparisons painful and your indexes clunkier than they need to be. '100000719084526' so I guess my math was wrong on 2^32. ProductsFacebook LoginSharing on FacebookGamesFacebook App Ads. –Mark Jan 31 '10 at 15:24 No - int won't work for a growing number of Facebook user IDs, that are bigints. 429. Please email errorsquora.com if you believe this is an error. Email Sign Up or sign in with Google Facebook Facebook userid : bigint, int or string? Ask Question up vote 45 down vote favorite 11 Facebook's user id's go up to 2^32 . Jump toSections of this pageAccessibility HelpPress alt + / to open this menuRemoveTo help personalize content, tailor and measure ads, and provide a safer experience, we use cookies. So what do you guys recommend mysql facebook types shareimprove this question edited Jan 8 '14 at 21:45 Costa 4,1192127 asked Jan 31 '10 at 15:03 Mark 2,26093455 Facebook uses 64-bits user-ids. It's back! Take the 2018 Developer Survey today . Yes, you could get away with a varchar. In this article: How User-ID works Session Unification Next steps Related resources How User-ID works User-ID enables the association of one or more sessions (and the activity within those sessions) with a unique and persistent ID that you send to Analytics. Session unification Session unification is a User-ID setting that allows hits collected before a user ID is assigned to be associated with the ID. length of a Facebook uid? 5 Converting table index from Int to Bigint MySQL Related 4853What is the difference between String and string in C#?388Check whether variable is number or string in JavaScript711What's the shebang/hashbang (#!) in Facebook and new Twitter URLs for?315When to use NSInteger vs 5a02188284
www.my facebook profile viewerschat for facebook sispro facebook hack v1.5 license keyfacebook quotes best friendfacebook app custom postfacebook chat application for nokia 701how to hack facebook fast and easyobtener appid facebookhow do i enable facebook app to access my photoshow yo make facebook private

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 9 Jan - 19:42 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum De Tout le People Rajawi Index du Forum -> Curva Sud -> Actualites Toutes les heures sont au format GMT
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006